We are growing
Murray Art Museum Albury has been supported from the ground up by our local community. As we continue to grow and mature, we are grateful for the individuals and organisations that support our vision in tangible ways.
If you would like to get more involved with MAMA, here are some ideas:
- Attend exhibition openings, artist talks, and special events. You might just find your people!
- Bring friends & family to visit the museum
- Encourage your child or grandchild's school to take a trip to MAMA
- Follow us on social media and share our events and news with your networks
- Become a volunteer
- Donate to the museum through the MAMA Art Foundation
- Subscribe to the monthly newsletter
- Enrol in an art course or workshop in MAMA Studio
- Do your gift shopping in MAMA Store
- Bequest artworks or financial gifts
- Participate in our Open Call to exhibit
- Offer your professional skills as a member of the MAMA Advisory Committee
- Join the MAMA Art Foundation. The Foundation has been supporting acquisitions for the museum since its inception in 1989.
For those that can afford to give financially, we gratefully accept funds to maintain and grow our permanent collection. All collection growth occurs as a result of gifts and donations.
For those that can afford to give their time and influence, we appreciate your support at events, openings, and championing the value of MAMA in our community.
For those who seek to immerse themselves more deeply in the art, we encourage you to stay abreast of opportunities for engagement in our monthly newsletter, and on social media.
Anything else? Reach out! We'd love to hear from you.