Practically experienced students who are looking to expand their technical knowledge are invited to join our Photography Studio program. Under the supervision of tutor and local photographer Ben Eyles, you will further develop your knowledge of digital photography and have access to exploring particular interests with expert support.
Our Studio course is designed for students to be self-lead, expanding on core technical and creative skills in digital photography including:
- Advanced camera settings: Learn to harness your camera's full capacity through advanced understanding of your camera's manual setting
- Technical development: Develop your control of lighting, colour and exposure for different effect
- Composition and creative perspective: Develop your creative flair and eye for composition
- Photographic genres: Build your experience in macro landscape, artistic photography, and portraiture
- Post Production: Delve further into image manipulation and handling with specialist software
- Artistic Guidance: Specialist mentoring in your particular areas of interest.